One of only four within a boutique Art Deco block, this ground-floor apartment positively brims with broad appeal for it's period charm and well-proportioned interiors. Ideally positioned within steps to the local amenities and vibrancy of bustling Balaclava.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Period charm with high ceilings and solid timber floors
- Inviting lounge room with brick-surround open fireplace
- Adjoining light-filled dining room
- Renovated kitchen with ample storage space
- S/S appliances including dishwasher
- Private stylish courtyard for peaceful alfresco enjoyment
- Two well sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master with access to it's own mini courtyard
- Central bathroom with mosaic-tiled shower
- Renovated concealed laundry
- Gas ducted heating
- One off street car space
1/113 Westbury Street, Balaclava, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.